WTW is an award-winning advisory, broking, and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. From the Titanic ship in 1912 to The Moon Buggy in 1971, WTW has a richness of insurance and financial services history dating back to 1828. And today, our incredible team of +45,000 across 140 countries come together to continue building that history. Our purpose? To transform tomorrow.
Our WTW Regional Delivery Hub based in the heart of Lisbon – encompasses a 175 strong global team of who deliver operational excellence through innovation and streamlined solutions every single day.
Together, we broaden your horizon and sharpen your focus. Transform your toughest challenges into actionable opportunities. And set your path for sustainable success.
It’s a great time to join WTW. Let our teams tell you why here.
Do you have a passion for building client relationships and delivering solutions to transform the industry and tackle employee needs? Do you thrive in collaborative, supportive teams and enjoy problem solving to reach innovative ideas? Then our team might be the perfect fit for you.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Analyst to manage project delivery and drive client satisfaction and retention by providing high quality and value service. As a Service Delivery Analyst, you will work with some of the industry’s top colleagues and for leading global organizations, while developing cutting edge technical knowledge and skills, as well as project and client management capabilities. By joining our business, you will become part of a highly professional and client-focused team with a strong work-life balance and opportunities for remote/flexible working
- Build strong relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams;
- Work closely with the client, suppliers, and project team members to coordinate the logistics of the day to day running of the project. This includes managing the translation, printing / online set-up, distribution and return of questionnaire materials;
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels;
- Deliver on projects to meet or exceed client expectations;
- Work with the Project Manager in creating the survey project plan and other project documents to agree project methodology ensuring that they reflect realistic timescales and project resourcing requirements;
- Monitor project status on a regular basis, keep the project plan up to date, and discuss changes or issues with the project team and suppliers as soon as they arise;
- Oversee the production of all data reports and distribute to the correct recipients;
- Apply all quality control procedures and ensure that high standards of quality are maintained. Increase efficiency by identifying ways to improve processes.
- Work experience in a project management/client service role;
- Keen on learning and using new software applications;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential;
- Methodical and structured approach, attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple projects while working to defined deadlines is essential;
- Team player; Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Demonstrate business acumen and awareness of the bigger picture in business;
- Ability to manage project and client relationships with little oversight;
- Communicator; displays strong oral, written and presentation skills.
What’s in it for you?
In WTW, you’ll find a professional yet friendly and easy-going environment in an office based in a fast-growing European capital. Come join a team of dynamic and motivating colleagues!
In addition to our attractive remuneration package, we offer:
- Work-life balance. Mobile working or in the office? Flexible working hours? Sure, no problem. We decide together as a team when and where we work. Hybrid working is more than just a buzzword for us.
- Monetary benefit. An attractive, performance-related remuneration system.
- Internationality. An international management consultancy and the security of a global corporation with renowned customers.
- Development opportunities. A steep learning curve and sufficient freedom for individual career development: You will dive deep into a variety of topics, both on-the-job and in intensive specialist training.
- Cooperation. Learning from each other and making decisions together, collegial, appreciative and dynamic.
- Customer contact. Quickly take responsibility.
- Corporate events. Together we celebrate our successes and our community
WTW is an equal opportunity employer