Onboarding & Transitions Associate
March 25, 2022
Since launching in 2017, our mission has been to challenge the outdated and inefficient way the investment industry works today. AMX is building a better world for the investment industry. It’s a platform that connects investors, managers, and service partners so they can interact and transact – all in one place.
We are the architects of the investment ecosystem using technology to transform conventional ways of working to become more nimble, responsive and sustainable. Our ecosystem enhances relationships, creates connections and brings efficiencies.
This role will be part of the AMX client experience team which aims to deliver best in class service, and you will also collaborate across the AMX business to further develop our onboarding processes to ensure our clients are provided a smooth and efficient transition process. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that is developing its client experience vision and strategy to deliver an incredible, seamless experience to our investors.
- Primarily responsible for supporting the onboarding and transitions manager with the take-on process for pooled fund investors
- Proactively liaising with all parties both externally and internally to ensure a smooth and efficient transition process. This includes custodians, transition managers and client consultants
- Work collaboratively with other functional areas of AMX
- Liaise with AMX’s appointed Administrator(s) to arrange for the set-up of client portfolios and ensuring that the necessary linkages are in place from an operational perspective.
- Establish servicing and operating processes with the client’s appointed third party representatives.
- Support the process of sending regular, clear and detailed updates to the business with regards to the status of on-going transition activity.
- Conduct post-transition evaluation and hand-over meetings with the relevant departments internally.
- Set-up of client portfolios, internal funds and other records on AMX’s internal CRM systems.
- On-going maintenance of static information within AMX internal systems in relation to client portfolios and internal funds
- Proven experience of working in an onboarding function
- Previously worked in implementation teams in consultancy firms or in onboarding/transition teams for an asset manager.
- High level of attention to detail applied to all tasks – excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to build relationships with our investors, managers and partners.
- Positive attitude, initiative and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment for the timely and successful onboarding and transition of new clients onto the AMX Platform, including the co-ordination of existing clients into new AMX funds.
- Proactive attitude that will rise to the challenge of taking a role within the Client Experience team, with a focus on investor onboarding.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to respond to changing situations and priorities with a high sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
Equal Opportunity Employer