May 24, 2022
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries and markets.
We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Together, we unlock potential.
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
This is a structured and holistic 2-year fast track talent development program. Successful candidates will undergo The Insurance Management Associate Programme (iMAP) which offers training opportunities (both in class as well as on-the-job) and tertiary level industry recognized professional qualifications, whilst gathering valuable work experience. The program includes cross-functional rotations, mentorship, skills-based courses, online learning, skills-based learning contents such as Developing Your Emotional Intelligence, Communicating With Confidence, Improving Your Listening Skills, Building Your Resilience, and Mindful Impactness. At the end of the programme, you would also have obtained an international insurance qualification awarded by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), UK. iMAP also provides structured post-programme career development with a view to leadership.
• Have the ability to engage client and understand their needs and business risk profile
• Actively contribute and work with team in client retention and new businesses
• Managing Account Management tasks such as handling enquiries from client, billing, performing task via in-house system, and so on
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve successful cross-selling
• Support in business proposal and presentations
• Manage and execute special projects given from time to time e.g. group initiatives
• Ensure compliance with WTW Broking Guidelines and MAS Regulations
- Fresh graduates from recognized university
- Mid-career professional from non-financial services sector, holding a degree from recognized university
- Aspire to build a career in the insurance & risk management industry
- Committed to work towards obtaining Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) qualification
- Highly motivated with good interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities
- Only Singaporean can apply
Documents to be uploaded in your online application
• Resume / CV
• Passport Photograph (Colored)
• University Official/Unofficial Transcript
• University Certificate Parchment (if any)
• International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (if any)
• "A" Level / Diploma Certificate Parchment
• "A" Level / Diploma Transcripts
• "O" Level Certificate Parchment
• "O" Level Transcripts
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We support flexible working, and this role will be considered on a flexible basis.