WTW’s India Global Delivery Center (GDC) recently celebrated 30 years of service in the market. What made this achievement even more special? Being the recipient of six prestigious awards in the areas of both colleague experience and inclusion and diversity (I&D).
We are thrilled to have been honored with three awards for providing our colleagues with a unique career experience including: National Best Employer Brand, Happiest Workplace and Best Gender Equality awards from Times Ascent – World Human Resource Development Congress.
- The National Best Employer Brand award recognizes our communication and employer branding strategy in a competitive talent market.
- The Happiest Workplace award acknowledges our exceptional work culture, employee engagement and wellbeing initiatives that contribute to a positive and fulfilling work environment.
- The Best Gender Equality award acknowledges our efforts towards gender parity, including initiatives to attract and retain women in the workforce, leadership development and allyship.
In addition, we were recognized with three awards at the DivHERsity Awards 2023, conducted by JobsForHer; a one-of-a-kind gender diversity award curated to recognize the exceptional work done by companies in India to accelerate female participation and performance in the workforce. These recognitions include:
- Top 3 Companies by Industry – Banking/Financial Services/Insurance
- Top 5 Most Innovative Practices – DivHERsity Hiring
- Top 20 Most Innovative Practices – Women Learning and Development Programs
These achievements reflect our organization’s dedication and long-standing commitment to creating an inclusive, collaborative and people-first culture. It also acknowledges our efforts in recruiting, retaining and developing women as well as underrepresented talent while successfully supporting their professional development.
See what these awards meant for our colleagues in India and WTW as a company.
“I am so privileged to be working with a company and team that has won six significant awards, most of them being in the I&D space. It enhances our excitement to advance the inclusion of underrepresented groups in India GDC. Deeply thankful to our colleagues, leaders and my team.”
Director – Office of the General Counsel, Human Resources, Communication and Employer Branding, WTW India Global Delivery Center
“I take immense pride in our accomplishments across I&D, made possible through our recruitment, development and engagement programs. These awards are a testimony to the support we receive from our Colleague Networks, leaders and allies in addition to all the work done by the I&D core team at India GDC. We endeavor to keep improving year-on-year, to provide more opportunities to under-represented talent and sustain an inclusive work environment.
Associate Director – Human Resources and I&D lead for WTW India Global Delivery Center